COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Element Happy may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Element Happy’s products and services through the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Element Happy’s products and services or sign up to receive Element Happy’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Element Happy through the Sites.
- Providing product feedback or making other submissions to Element Happy.
- Requesting information or assistance from Element Happy. Element Happy may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer surveys or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Element Happy’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
- Using other features of the Sites or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
The personal information that Element Happy may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Element Happy. In addition, Element Happy may collect additional information from users of our Services or Sites. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Element Happy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
Element Happy may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
Like many websites, Element Happy utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Element Happy with personal information.
Cookies helps Element Happy to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Element Happy to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS AND TRACKING
Element Happy collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. Element Happy may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Element Happy uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Element Happy shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Element Happy uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Element Happy collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon Element Happy’s collection of your personal information, Element Happy may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Element Happy including at the Stores, on or through the Sites;
- To conduct or administer contests, or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Element Happy’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Element Happy and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Element Happy’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Element Happy;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Element Happy may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and Canada.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Element Happy may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Element Happy hires to provide services on Element Happy’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Element Happy’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Element Happy will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Element Happy and/or on Element Happy’s behalf. Element Happy will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Element Happy in accordance with applicable laws. However, Element Happy will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Element Happy business purposes.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Element Happy will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Element Happy will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Element Happy holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Element Happy will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS AND CORRECTION, QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Policy last updated on: June 5, 2020.